Every product has a handful of “aha” moments–critical activities that justify the product’s existence when the customer experiences meaningful use. For Todd, the key to product-led growth is narrowing the gap between a user’s first exposure to the product and their discovery of that “aha” moment.
In this conversation, you’ll hear Todd discuss the critical element that can make or break your customers’ experience.
Todd recently wrote a book titled, The Product-led Organization: Drive Growth By Putting Product at the Center of Your Customer Experience, now available on Amazon or wherever you get books.
- Product-led growth breaks down org charts
- When onboarding, you’re competing with people’s time
- Always be onboarding new product champions
- You can’t treat every problem the same
Things to Listen For:
- [0:55] Why Todd wrote a book about product
- [5:46] Can data affect product-led growth?
- [10:09] The most critical piece of the customer life cycle
- [17:59] Time to first use doesn’t equal time to value
- [23:31] Where do start with product-led transformation
- [33:15] Recap with Anna and Christian