Series Wrap-Up: How to Use Data with Christian and Anna
Data is often a complicated topic wrapped around confusing jargon and direction on how to analyze it effectively. Our series on how to use data provides a narrative on the subject, highlighting organizations thinking differently from the implications AI has to why your gut has to guide more than just the vision.
This wrap-up episode pulls out key takeaways from the guests featured in the series, including Kat Kennedy from Degreed, Marieke McCloskey from Humu, Dennis Mortenson with x.ai, and Kendra Clarke, sparks & honey.
- Understanding data is an evolutionary process
- Bias begins with the source, not the model
- Why time spent defining data before development pays off
- What data-driven start-up founders need to consider
- User research will save on the development, reducing wasted efforts
- What it means to have a “North Star” guiding your product
- Start with the question, not the data
If you’re a startup founder, we want to invite you to join Innovatemap’s office hours. Founders are matched in one-on-one sessions with an Innovatemap team member to answer your product questions. Spots are limited to a first-come, first-served basis. Secure your spot: https://form.typeform.com/to/D5ef8V7h