Mental healthcare is full of negative stigma, and people often seek solutions after a traumatic event or as a last resort.
For Ariela and her team, the mission is to not just normalize therapy rather celebrate it. As Ariela shares her passion for improving mental healthcare, you’ll hear how Real integrates empathy, design, and progressive care to build an end-to-end mental healthcare experience.
- Mental healthcare shouldn’t be an afterthought
- Define the problem, then develop the solution
- A tech company is different from a company that uses tech
- If a solution fails, it’s not the users’ fault
- Decide what you want your brand to communicate
Things to Listen For:
- [5:30] Why semantics are important
- [22:50] Insights on how to focus on what the user needs
- [28:37] What it means to make your product authentic
- [32:45] The impact of deciding what your product is and what it is not
- [38:40] Debrief from Christian and Anna