In business, you want to be as prepared as possible and present a polished product or service to the customer, right?
Maybe not, Oliver acknowledges that you can’t anticipate everything, so you might as well use that to your advantage. He releases early and gets honest feedback right from the horse’s mouth.
Listen to his conversation with Austin to see how he makes his biggest critics into his biggest supporters.
- Great customer service can be your best form of marketing
- Real feedback from dissatisfied customers is extremely valuable
- Nothing is ever going to be perfect, launch anyways
Things to Listen For:
- [01:19] Oliver’s story
- [03:57] The ways product ideas happen
- [05:12] How Headliner was created
- [08:20] What is Headliner
- [09:15] “Killing your darlings” in the tech world
- [10:15] Investing in customer support
- [11:45] The power of word of mouth endorsements
- [13:06] Why you should get proactive with your customers
- [14:37] The need for honest feedback
- [16:44] Headliner’s freemium model
- [17:51] Oliver’s take on the future of audio
- [18:54] Turning your biggest critics into your biggest allies
- [19:53] What’s up next for Headliner